As the post says, summary of June in images...
- Indonesia is still massive!
- Sometimes corruption can work in your favour
- Fresh fish is great!
- Snorkeling (and diving) is fantastic at Labuan Bajo, Komodo
- Eating is even better at Labuan Bajo!
- Sulawesi is lovely
- 600km from Sulawesi to the Philippines, why does that take 3 flights and over 17 hours worth of traveling
Hot waiting for a bus? Just go shop to shop eating icecream and asking if you can sit in and enjoy the aircon! - Makassar Sulawesi Indonesia
Like this? Email me future posts!DisclaimerThe contents of this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your Diabetes support team or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition.Sorry, have to say something like this!